Pages

At Home, January 31th 2012

I did not get any greetings from Mrs Noname, the Lady of Nowhere.


It seems she banished me, but I don't worry about it as I had already taken a photograph of her favourite ugly rocking chair.

At Mrs Noname's, 2012
(Sampling of a rocking chair on a dance floor)
Unique digital print on Alu-Dibond, 300 x 300 mm
(Coll. of the Artist)
From the Series « Sampling »

© Mrs Noname & Hervé Molla

Three or four weeks ago, I received a very charming greetings card from the Duchess of Alba.
It represents « la Virgen de la granada » by Fra Angelico, 1387-1455 (The Alba Collection, Liria Palace, Madrid).

Sampling of an angelic blue, 2012
(after Fra Angelico)
Digital print on Alu-Dibond, 300 x 300 mm, edition of 2
(Private Collection & Coll. of the Artist)
From the Series « Sampling »

© Cayetana de Alba & Hervé Molla